K-12 TLC Theme: Connections
Essential Question: How do connections impact our daily lives?
It is going to be an exciting year at The Temple Learning Center (TLC) as we welcome Dina Rock as our new Director of Learning and welcome all of YOU back to learn, explore, and grow! We can’t wait for the 2021-2022 year at TLC!
We are excited to see you all at The Temple and get to know all of you this year!
- Our 2021-2022 year at The Temple Learning Center will open on Saturday, September 11th (3:00-5:30) for Shabbaton and Sunday, September 12th (9:30-12:00) for Sunday Learning.
- The first week of Monday Chai Learning is September 13th.
- Skype Hebrew beings the week of October 4th.
- The first week of Wednesday Hebrew is October 6th and Kallah begins on October 24th.
Video updates of our plans for creating a safe TLC environment for our learners can be found here.
Learning at The Temple helps our students to develop a Jewish identity
The Lens: We want our children to see and experience the world through a Jewish lens. There are specific insights and perspectives that only Judaism can offer.
The Path: Judaism has a rich tradition and history. There are unique ways that Judaism teaches us how to experience the world, community and learning.
The Compass: Life is full of challenges and important decisions. We want to help strengthen our students’ Jewish compass so when there are challenges or dilemmas, their Jewish Compass will guide them to make the right choices.
Goals for Learning
- Develop a Sense of Community
- Create Memorable Jewish Experiences
- Instill Jewish Values
- Strengthen Jewish Identity
- Deepen Jewish Knowledge
- Develop Spiritual Connections