We hope that you are having a restful and relaxing summer. We are looking forward to meaningful learning experiences for this upcoming year. All of our programs offer a variety of options to meet your family’s needs and to make learning more accessible. Click the link below to register. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Options for elementary age children: Pick Shabbaton or Sunday
· Shabbaton Family Learning – Saturday 3:00 – 5:30 pm Spend quality Jewish time together as a family in a warm, informal atmosphere. Shabbaton includes separate adult study, grade level cohorts, family learning and whole group worship and singing. Siblings younger than four can be registered for Tot babysitting. Teens are able to work as madrichim (teaching assistants).
· Sunday Learning – Sunday 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Engaging and creative grade level learning experiences are the heart of Sunday Learning. Music, Hebrew Through Movement and worship experiences enhance the day. Teens have an opportunity to work as madrichim (teaching assistants)
All 3rd through 6th Graders participate in Hebrew: Pick one option!
All include Hebrew on the weekend plus
· Wednesday 4:00-5:30 pm. This includes Tefillah Tech where children work together to create large scale projects (like games, art walks, movies and more.)
· Parent/Child: Parents attend the Hebrew session with their child on the weekend. It is geared towards families who want to learn together and spend 30-45 minutes practicing at home. There is an additional $35 fee.
· Skype: Includes a 20 minute private Skype lesson midweek and 30-45 minutes of independent practice at home. There is an additional $125 fee. Previous participants will select Skype times starting Monday, July 23rd. New participants will select starting Monday, July 30th.
7th Grade Options: Pick Sunday or Monday!
Both include an optional Hebrew Lab geared towards those with Spring B’nai Mitzvah or who want to boost their Hebrew skills. Please note, your7th Grade Learning Center fee will be billed in July.
· Sunday 9:30-10:30 am Hebrew Lab (Through December)
10:30 am -12:00 pm – 7th Learning (All Year)
· Monday 5:30-6:30 pm Hebrew Lab (Through December)
6:30-8:00 pm 7th Learning. (All Year)
8th through 12th Grade:
· Monday Chai Learning 7:00-8:00 pm.
· Kallah – Retreat Style Learning. We meet six times during the year on the weekend. Each session is four hours in length.
· Independent Learning – Need a more flexible learning option? We can set up a plan.
All my best,
Stacy L Schlein
Rabbi Stacy L. Schlein
Opening Day: 2018-2019
Shabbaton: Saturday, September 15th @ 3:00 pm
Sunday: September 16th @ 9:30am
Monday Chai: September 17th @ 5:30 Hebrew Lab & 6:30 pm all 7th grade, 7:00 pm for 8th-12th grade
Midweek: Wednesday, September 26th @ 4:00 pm
Kallah: Sunday, October 28th 12:30-4:30 pm