The Temple Chai Lifers is a community of vibrant and energetic adults participating in a variety of culture, learning, and Tikkun Olam activities.
The Chai Lifers community is not defined by age or formal membership, but by shared interests.
A Woman On A Mission To Stop Climate Change
Sunday, June 26
Family Ties: A Trip To The Cleveland Museum Of Art
Tuesday, June 28
Events of interest and examples:
- Local and regional cultural experiences
- e.g. Museums, music / song / dance performances, theater, Wooster Lyric Opera, Porthouse Theater, Shaw Festival at Niagara on the Lake, Chautauqua, …
- Stimulating learning and conversation
- e.g. Current event lectures: politics, justice, Jewish identity and learning…
- Sharing knowledge and experience with others
- e.g. sharing meals and day/ short trips, multiple day travel, Tikkun Olam projects with The Temple and for local causes
For information contact our Chair:
Barbara Kuby firstname.lastname@example.org 440- 421-9000