Classes at The Learning Center Begin September 11 & 12
It is going to be an exciting year at The Temple Learning Center (TLC) as we welcome Dina Rock as our new Director of Learning and welcome all of YOU back to learn, explore, and grow!
We can’t wait for the 2021-2022 year — the time has come to safely regather as a learning community! We are excited to see you all at The Temple and get to know all of you this year!
If you have not yet filled out the required information forms for your learner, please do so as soon as possible so we are ready to welcome your family. The form includes important information about your learner such as allergies, learning needs, challenges, etc.
Also, this year’s calendar is available for download by clicking on the button below.
Things To Know On The First Day Of Temple Learning
- It is going to be a beautiful day and we are planning on being outside. Please send your learner with an outdoor chair or mat.
- Masks are required at all times. Please make sure your learner brings a mask with them.
- For drop-off, please enter the parking lot from Shaker Boulevard only and follow the arrow signs through the parking lot to the front door.
- Families new to TLC should arrive at 9:15 and park in the Maltz Museum parking lot. Parents may bring their learners to the Wald Family Garden across from the parking lot where they will be greeted by a TLC staff member. A teen madrach will guide your learner to their learning space.
- At drop-off, you will be given a card with the learner’s last name and a number. Please place this on your dashboard for pick-up.
- 6. At pick-up, everyone must enter the parking lot from Shaker Boulevard and follow the arrow signs through the parking lot to the front door. Make sure your card is visible on your dashboard. Your learner will be brought out to your car.
Times For TLC Learning
Shabbaton – Saturdays: 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Sunday Learning: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Monday Chai Learning: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Wednesday Learning (Begins October 6): 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
We will be using the Remini app to streamline communication, documentation, and the check-in process. You will receive an email invitation to sign up.
Health & Safety Policies
The safety of our students is our top priority. We have instituted health and safety protocols including mandatory vaccination for teachers, staff, and clergy, required mask wearing at all times, and the use of additional spaces on campus to facilitate social distancing.