Ganon Gil is currently looking to add a teacher to our Infant/Toddler team. The ideal candidate will be an engaging and passionate individual with a positive, problem-solving attitude. Our teachers provide activities that promote social/emotional, physical, and cognitive development in a warm and welcoming environment!
- Provide a safe, secure, and supportive environment for students in your classroom and the school as a whole.
- Plan lessons using age-appropriate activities geared toward the development of skills and abilities for each child.
- Provide positive discipline through teaching, guiding, and modeling appropriate behaviors.
- Expected schedule is Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before your start date
- Must be 18yrs of age or older and have a High School diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift/hold/carry infants or young toddlers often throughout the day
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Knowledge of Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) standards and practices
- Experience creating developmentally appropriate lesson plans using The Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold.
- 1-2 years teaching experience in an early childhood education center
Salary $28,000-$31,000 commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including health insurance, retirement and child care discount.
The Temple-Tifereth Israel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Temple does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The Temple-Tifereth Israel is a warm, welcoming synagogue family where each person matters. We cherish our rich history and traditions and foster a dynamic culture of imagination and innovation. Members of all ages find meaning and inspiration by developing enduring personal connections with each other, Torah, God, the State of Israel, and the Jewish People, and through acts of justice and compassion.
Direct resumes and inquiries to Erica Wilkov, Director, Ganon Gil at email@example.com