- This event has passed.
Torah Study with Rabbi Klein
June 25 @ 9:15 am - 10:45 am
An event every week that begins at 9:15 am on Saturday, repeating until June 26, 2022
Attend in person in the Hartzmark Room or via livestream
Join Rabbi Klein for a weekly exploration of the historical, ethical, and spiritual questions raised by the text.
Every session offers learning, lively interchange and ample opportunity for questions and discussion. People of all levels and backgrounds are welcome, and Hebrew knowledge is not required. No prior study of the Torah or Hebrew knowledge is needed. It is not necessary to read ahead or prepare. Although this is an ongoing class, drop-in attendance is welcomed.
Health & Safety Information
- We now have a vaccine requirement for all in-person services and events. The vaccine mandate will require proof of vaccination for those eligible (two doses of Moderna or Pfizer or one Johnson & Johnson for those 12 years of age and older). We strongly encourage members and guests to obtain boosters and vaccinate children 5-12 years old. If guidelines and approvals change, we will adjust our protocols accordingly.
- In large group gathering, such as religious services, programs and events, masks are required except when eating. This is to protect the elderly, immunocompromised, and unvaccinated children.
- Classrooms, learning sessions, and other small group gathering with children, adults, and families are mask-optional. This is in conjunction with the continued vaccine requirement for adults. Individuals may choose to mask at any time and we will continue to provide masks at the front entrance. In recognition that each individual’s circumstances and health conditions are different, please be respectful of others who prefer to be masked.
- You can easily submit your proof of vaccination ahead of time at ttti.org/vaccine or when you arrive at a service or event. Once we have record of your vaccination status, you will not need to provide proof at future gatherings.
- We have masks, hand sanitizer, a new air filtration system, and at this time all food and drink will be individually packaged, plated, or served.
- We strongly encourage unvaccinated, immunocompromised, and ill attendees to participate virtually.
- Hartzmark Room, The Temple-Tifereth Israel, 26000 Shaker Blvd., Beachwood, OH 44122
26000 Shaker Blvd.
Beachwood, OH United States
- (216) 831-3233