Kabbalat Shabbat with Shira Chadasha
May 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Health & Safety Information
- Beginning on February 18, 2022, we will be instituting a vaccine requirement for all in-person services and events. The vaccine mandate will require proof of vaccination for those eligible (two doses of Moderna or Pfizer or one Johnson & Johnson for those 12 years of age and older). We strongly encourage members and guests to obtain boosters and vaccinate children 5-12 years old. If guidelines and approvals change, we will adjust our protocols accordingly.
- Masks must be worn at all times while indoors, except when eating or drinking.
- You can easily submit your proof of vaccination ahead of time at ttti.org/vaccine or when you arrive at a service or event. Once we have record of your vaccination status, you will not need to provide proof at future gatherings.
- We have masks, hand sanitizer, a new air filtration system, and at this time all food and drink will be individually packaged or plated.
- For some services and events, attendees may be asked to sign in upon arrival for contact tracing purposes.
- We strongly encourage unvaccinated, immunocompromised, and ill attendees to participate virtually.
- May 20
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Category:
- The Temple-Tifereth Israel, Jack and Lilyan Mandel Building, 26000 Shaker Boulevard, Beachwood, OH 44122
26000 Shaker Boulevard
Beachwood, OH 44122 United States
- (216) 831-3233